If you are a dessert lover but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen trying to imitate a pastry chef, this recipe was made for you! If you’ve been inspired by the Great British Baking Show or another dessert show on Netflix but are intimidated by all the steps and wild ingredients, try this very simple recipe first. It is very easy to make, great for beginners and experts alike. When you’re in the mood for something mouthwatering, rich and sweet, what could be more decadent than a Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge? Many of us have a soft spot for the Oreo, America’s favorite cookie. Oreos are always crowd pleasers! And they are the absolute star of the show in this exquisite fudge. The next time you have a sugar craving or are entertaining guests, be sure to make this super simple three ingredient Oreo Fudge recipe! I promise you and your loved ones will be in dessert paradise.
You will not find a simpler recipe than this one! Three simple ingredients are required to make this chocolate lover’s delight.
• 14 oz can of condensed milk
• 500 grams of white chocolate
• 154 grams of Oreos, roughly chopped (a pack of 16)
That’s all, folks! No, really. The combination of only these three ingredients makes a spectacular fudge creation.
Double boiler method
To successfully create the Oreo Fudge, you are going to use the Double Boiler method. This method is used to temper chocolate by way of using gentle heat. Start things off by simply filling a pot with approximately two inches of water. Turn up the temperature on the stovetop to get the water to a soft simmer. Once the water is heated, place a heatproof mixing bowl (that has the ingredients you would like to melt) above the simmering water pot. This process ensures that the steam gets trapped between the two pots, heating what is in the mixing bowl very gently. Make sure your heatproof bowl is not touching the water! This may burn your chocolate. Now that you know about the double boiler method, let’s get into the specific steps for this delicious Oreo Fudge.
1. Mix the 14 oz can of condensed milk and 500 grams of white chocolate in a heatproof mixing bowl.
2. Place the heatproof mixing bowl over a simmering pot of water (the double boiler method).
3. Heat the mixture until all the chocolate is melted, the ingredients are well incorporated, and the mixture has a smooth consistency.
4. Take about three quarters of the chopped Oreos and mix them into the melted chocolate until evenly distributed.
5. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
6. Pour your fudge mixture into the baking pan and spread evenly.
7. Sprinkle the remaining quarter of chopped Oreos over the top of the fudge.
8. Refrigerate for two hours.
9. Cut into blocks of your preferred size.
If you manage to have any leftovers of this heavenly concoction or if you are preparing this dessert in advance for a party, the Oreo fudge can be stored in an airtight container for about a week. Any longer than that and it won’t be as fresh and delicious.
Share the joy
This three-ingredient Oreo Fudge is a guaranteed crowd pleaser: the rich notes of the smooth white chocolate really shine when paired with the crunchy cookie bits. Makers of this fudge beware! If you bring this fudge to a party, you may be asked to bring it all the time! It is a perfect dessert to bring to a potluck, children’s party, or holiday party. You can dress up the fudge with any sort of additions to mark a special occasion. For example, you can add bits of chopped peppermint candy to the fudge to create a beautiful Christmas dessert of black, white, and red. Enjoy the Oreo Fudge and be sure to share it with your friends and family!